10. Easy A -Hilarious, well acted by one of my favourite newcomers, Emma Stone, and so down to earth and real. A very surprising movie.
9. The Kids are Alright – Who knew a story about to lesbian mothers could be one of my favourite movies of 2010!
8. The Crazies – A movie that is not on the typical critics list, The Crazies blew me away with it’s tense storyline, and robust characters
7. Splice – A summer movie, that was in no way a summer movie. A Scary, creepy, and intelligent “monster movie”.
6. The Fighter – Christian Bale is awesome in this Fighting movie, unlike any boxing movie I have seen in a long time.
5. The Town – Ben Affleck’s second directorial debut, after the amazing Gone Baby Gone, is almost just as amazing.
4. Toy Story 3 – Almost better than the first 2 Toy story movies, need I say more?
3. The Social Network – Who knew a movie about facebook could be so entertaining.
2. True Grit – Thrilling, funny, and well acted by Jeff Bridges and his young costar Hailee Steinfeld. My dad calls it “The best movie he has seen since 1969”
1. Inception – Very smart and intellectual, but also the most thrilling movie of the year. Maybe of the decade.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
How To Train Your Dragon
Get Him To The Greek
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World